Giant Year-End Extravaganza
Ben Orenstein is joined by Chad Pytel, the CEO of thoughtbot to take a look back at some of the things thoughtbot did in 2012. They then answer a bunch of listener questions.
Notes & Links
- Trajectory Redesign
- Open source releases every two weeks
- Factory Girl 2.4 (refactoring, speed increase) and 2.5 (custom constructors)
- shoulda-context gets a new maintainer
- thoughtbot goes to Stockholm
- Paperclip 3.0
- FactoryGirl 3.0
- Apprentice.io opens up to all employers
- Copycopter goes open source
- Trajectory gets Campfire integration
- Playbook: Video Edition
- Version 3.6.0 of factory_girl, memoization to the names of attributes which adds a 33% speed increase on factories with override
Follow @thoughtbot, @cpytel, and @r00k on twitter.
To have your questions answered on the air
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet to us @thoughtbot.